- The following payment methods can be used to process your order: American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Diners Card, Discover, JCB, Cartes Bancaires, Interac, and Paypal.
- All purchases made on the Bontoni.com website are made with maximum security. The padlock symbol next to the address bar of the page beginning with “HTTPS” indicates that you are in a secure setting. All transactions are SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protected. Your information is securely transmitted during the processing of all payments. Bontoni is committed to maintaining the highest levels of security and protection against fraud. For this reason, we useStripe™ for processing our payments. Stripe™ due to its PCI Service Provider Level 1 Certification and its use of PGP keys for encrypted data and communication.
- The prices of the products may be subject to change over time. The prices displayed on the site are quoted in either Euro or US$. In the event an item is inadvertently listed with an incorrect price, we have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for such a product —regardless of whether the order has been processed (purchased) by the client.
ACCURACY OF COLORS
- We make every effort to accurately represent the colors of each product. Despite this, we cannot guarantee an exact color match because it may depend on your device’s settings. Please bear in mind that different computer displays display colors differently, so what you see on your screen may differ slightly from what others view. You agree to these terms and conditions by placing an order on our website.
ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS
- All orders placed through this site are subject to Bontoni’s acceptance. This means that Bontoni may refuse to accept or may cancel any order, whether or not the order has been confirmed, for any or no reason, and without liability to you or anyone else. If your credit card has already been charged for an order that is later canceled, Bontoni will issue you a refund.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
- We are unable to change or cancel an order after it has been submitted. We begin processing orders as soon as they are placed to guarantee that they reach you in a timely fashion, using the information you supplied at checkout. We recommend double-checking your purchase information before paying to make sure your goods, quantity, and shipping address are right.