€1.070 (incl. 22% VAT and Shipping)
We chose a hatch-grain leather for the ‘Brera II,’ a timeless cap toe derby. This special hatch grain leather is naturally tanned by a centuries-old process with tree bark and birch oil. Its signature crisscross-textured material is colored completely by hand to make it even more distinctive. Bontoni is one of just a few shoemakers in the world that have the technical skill and know-how to hand color this rare material.
- Entirely handmade on our contemporary rounded toe
- Hand-burnished whiskey hatch grain
- Beveled waist
- Goodyear construction
- Leather sole
- Lasted shoe trees included
- Handmade in Italy
CONTACT FOR (SIZE) ASSISTANCE
Send us your enquiry
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
- Every purchase includes express shipping worldwide and customs duties, thus you will not need to pay additional fees upon receipt of your imported item unless otherwise noted.
- Orders with inventory availability are shipped out within 2-3 business after order confirmation. All backorder items are shipped out in accordance with the date provided in check out.
- We use DHL Express for all deliveries. Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Box addresses. All orders require a signature for delivery for security reasons.
- You will receive a shipping confirmation as soon as your items have been processed and shipped.
- Orders are shipped and delivered Monday to Friday excluding holidays.
- We accept returns for ready-made items. Please note Bontoni’s shipping and duty charges are non-refundable and you, the customer, must pay the direct shipping costs of any returned item purchased from Bontoni.com.
- All returns must be shipped out to us within ten 10 days from the delivery date.
- Any goods returned in an unsellable condition will be returned to the customer and the refund will not be processed.
- Items returned damaged, soiled, creased, scuffed, or in any other condition that suggests they have been worn or used will not be refunded or replaced. For this reason, we highly recommend trying on your shoes only on the rug or carpet to avoid scuffing the soles. All items must be returned in their original packaging and in the same condition, it was received.
- Please refer to Shipping & Delivery and Ret
urns & Exchanges for more details.