- Every purchase includes express shipping worldwide and customs duties, thus you will not need to pay additional fees upon receipt of your imported item unless otherwise noted.
- Orders with inventory availability are shipped out within 2-3 business days after order confirmation. All backorder items are shipped out in accordance with the date provided in check out.
- We use UPS and DHL for all deliveries. Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Box addresses. All orders require a signature for delivery for security reasons. Once someone has signed, the consignee assumes responsibilities for the goods.
- We cannot be held accountable for delays in customs clearance.
- Orders that are in inventory are shipped and delivered Monday to Friday excluding holidays.
- We ship to over 50 countries with duties and taxes included. If applicable, duties and taxes will be included in the final price at check out and your shipment will be sent out DDP (Delivered Duty Paid), which means we will pay any customs import duty on your behalf. Upon delivery, you will not be required to pay any additional fees. In those countries where we cannot pay the duties in advance, we will notify you via email. You will then be responsible for all local duties and taxes. If duties and taxes are not included in the final price at check out, your order will be shipped DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid). As such, your order may incur duties, fees, and import taxes upon delivery. This charge is determined by your local customs authority.
- Countries we ship to include ANDORRA, AUSTRALIA, AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, BULGARIA, CANADA, CROATIA, CYPRUS, CZECH REPUBLIC, DENMARK, ESTONIA, FINLAND, FRANCE, GEORGIA, GERMANY, GREECE, HONG KONG, HUNGARY, ICELAND, IRELAND, ISRAEL, ITALY, JAPAN, LATVIA, LIECHTENSTEIN, LITHUANIA, LUXEMBOURG, MALTA, MEXICO, MONACO, NETHERLANDS, NEW ZEALAND, NORWAY, POLAND, PORTUGAL, QATAR, ROMANIA, SAN MARINO, SINGAPORE, SLOVAKIA, SLOVENIA, SOUTH AFRICA, SOUTH KOREA, SPAIN, SWEDEN, SWITZERLAND, TURKEY, UKRAINE, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, UNITED KINGDOM, AND UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. If your country is not listed here, please write us at [email protected] to explore alternative options.
- SHIPMENTS TO THE UNITED STATES:: By placing an order with Bontoni.com, you acknowledge that this sale occurs outside the United States and that you are importing your order for non-commercial (personal) use. You also acknowledge that you will be listed as the importer for US Customs and Border Protection purposes and that your order will be imported into the United States in accordance with the necessary customs requirements.
- To make this process more simple, your order indicates your agreement to authorize Bontoni Srl. to appoint a designated carrier/customs broker, where applicable, as your unpaid agent for customs purposes by executing a power of attorney applicable to a single non-commercial shipment. Your order serves as an electronic signature indicating your agreement to the following, as required by US Customs and Border Protection:
“The designated carrier/customs broker is hereby authorized to execute, as an unpaid agent who has knowledge of the facts, pursuant to the provisions of section 485(f), Tariff Act of 1930, as amended, the consignee’s and owner’s declarations provided for in section 485 (a) and (d), Tariff Act of 1930, as amended, and to enter on my behalf or for my account the goods described in the attached invoice which contains a true and complete statement of the facts concerning the shipment.”
- Your authorization permits the carrier/customs broker to file the customs entry on your behalf for any order that is over $2,500 or otherwise requires a formal entry.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
- You will receive an email with your airway bill number (AWB) and a link to the courier service’s tracking page after your purchase has been processed.